Wedding Ceremony at the Butterfly Pavilion

This past July, my flute duo partner Jennifer Pauley and I performed a wedding ceremony at the Butterfly Pavilion in Westminster, CO.  This was an unorthodox, but beautiful location for a wedding to take place.  Having traveled to Costa Rica before, I felt as if I had been transported back to Central America when I stepped into the warm, humid Wings of the Tropic room to set up for the ceremony.  Butterflies I had not seen since my Costa Rica trip fluttered languidly by.  During the ceremony itself, I felt a tickle on my arm where a butterfly had no doubt landed briefly as Jennifer and I serenaded the bride and groom down the aisle.  Upon exiting the butterfly room, I entered a small room surrounded by mirrors where I was requested to examine my clothing and music supply bags to ensure that the butterflies did not inadvertently leave their tropical rain forest home.  For the bridal couple looking for a tropical wedding venue without having to leave Colorado, the Butterfly Pavilion offers an unforgettable, serene rainforest setting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transition from Elementary School Teaching to Freelance Performance

Third Annual FMTA Farmers' Market Festival